What is CleanSheet.
A revolutionary goalkeeper training platform designed to help goalkeepers make more saves, so teams win more games.
How does it work.
- CleanSheet uses the power of immersive, interactive Virtual Reality (VR) to recreate different types of shots that test a goalkeeper’s ability to get to the right place at the right time and stop the ball going in the back of the net.
- We attach motion sensors to the goalkeeper’s body to capture in real time the goalkeeper’s decisions about when and how to act.
- Our sophisticated data analytics, based on 20 years’ scientific research, allow us to identify the strengths and weaknesses in their decision-making ability.
Train Like you Never Trained Before
Perfect Ball Service Every Time
Deliver quality training that gives them the chance to perfect their technique and timing so they can save those 'unstoppable' kicks.
Acting in the Moment is Key
Taking Performance to the next level
Our Technology Platform
CleanSheet has both a hardware and a software component. The hardware is a one-off purchase while the software is a monthly subscription. We normally recommend clients contact us to discuss their individual needs to allow us to tailor the package accordingly.
The VR environment is visually presented through the HTC Vive Pro wireless Head Mounted Display (HMD).
- Head movements are accurately tracked with embedded sensors inside the HMD.
- Movements of the goalkeeper are tracked by 5 motion sensors attached to the body (one on each foot, one on each hand, one on the waist).
- An high-end PC renders the VR environment and captures the data from the motion sensors.
The Software licence gives access to our Cloud-based platform powered by Microsoft Azure®.
- Cloud-based dashboard with access from anywhere in the world
- Create new sessions or access previously created drills or tests