66%* of games in the last World Cup were lost by one goal, often from one bad decision by the goalkeeper. CleanSheet trains goalkeepers to make match winning decisions under pressure.
You Can’t Improve what you Can’t Measure
Measure and Improve
Using the power of immersive, interactive Virtual Reality (VR) in a controlled environment, CleanSheet recreates and customizes specific shots that improve a goalkeeper’s ability to get to the right place at the right time.
Welcome to the World of
Action Intelligence (AQ)
1. Virtual Reality Environment & Sensors
Customise the most challenging shots and drills to each of your goalkeepers, avoiding injury and training specifically.
2. Decision Analytics Engine
Record entire sessions, analyze your players’ decision intelligence (AQ): reveal what’s behind those misses and saves; so you can improve split-second decision-making ability.
3. Advanced Performance Insights
Web-based dashboard presents coaches an in-depth, scientifically validated analysis of player’s individual training sessions, understand your goalkeeper’s strengths and weaknesses.
The unique cloud-based CleanSheet AQ platform powered by INCISIV includes Interactive VR content + Database + Analytics Engine + Web-based Dashboard.
- Create new sessions or access previously created drills or tests
- Subscription options:
- CleanSheet Pro includes session planner and customisation of kicks and specific drills with in-depth analysis.
- CleanSheet Basic offers standardised kicks and drills, based on research with elite soccer programs globally, with basic analysis.
The VR environment is visually presented through the HTC Vive Pro wireless Head Mounted Display (HMD).
- Head movements are accurately tracked with embedded sensors inside the HMD.
- Movements of the goalkeeper are tracked by 5 motion sensors attached to the body: one on each foot and hand, one on the waist.
- High-end PC renders the environment and captures the data from the motion sensors.
Driven by Research
Our USP is translating our deep scientific knowledge into ground breaking techniques that measure a player’s decision-making ability (AQ), identify weaknesses and ultimately help them make better decisions, so their team can win more games.
Over two decades of world-leading research has helped us understand how the brain makes decisions under pressure. We are the go-to global experts in using Virtual Reality (VR) to study decision making in sport.